CBR1000RR, but is tuned to produce more torque and horsepower in the midrange and bottom end-the perfect combination for a machine like this. The CB1000R's Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) ensures crisp throttle response and both low- and high-rpm performance. In addition, there's no choke to mess with, and the CB1000R runs perfectly at all altitudes and temperatures, even on cold mornings.
Gravity Die-Cast technology gives the CB1000R a chassis that's strong, but light. The single backbone architecture links the steering head to the swingarm pivot, but without any frame spars to interrupt the CB1000R's lines. CB1000R's high-tech, all-digital instrument display features tachometer, plus LCD readouts for speedometer, coolant temperature, odometer, two tripmeters and a clock, mpg and average fuel consumption.
Honda CB1000R Specifications
- Engine Type : 998cc liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder
- Bore And Stroke : 75mm x 56.5mm
- Induction : PGM-FI Fuel injection with automatic enrichment circuit and 36mm throttle bodies:
- Ignition : Computer-controlled digital transistorized with 3-D mapping
- Compression Ratio : 11.2:1
- Valve Train : DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission : Close-ratio six-speed
- Final Drive : #530 0-ring chain
- Front Suspension : 43mm inverted HMAS cartridge fork with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; 5.0 inches travel
- Rear Suspension : Single gas-charged HMAS shock with spring preload and rebound damping adjustability; 5.0 inches travel
- Front Brake : Dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers with 310mm discs
- Rear Brake : Single 256mm disc
- Front Tire : 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tire : 180/55ZR-17 radial
- Rake : 25.0 degrees (caster angle)
- Trail : 99mm (3.9 inches)
- Wheelbase : 56.9 inches
- Seat Height : 32.1 inches
- Fuel Capacity : 4.5 gallons, including 1.0-gallon reserve
- Miles Per Gallon : 37 MPG - Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
- Curb Weight : 485 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel - ready to ride)