My sketchbook on the road & underground.

Morning everyone,

As promised I will be blogging a lot more now that I have some time to be at my desk or even time for myself. Heres a wee spread of a person contempt on the #SouthWestTrains, i was really interested by the way he fell asleep with his hands in his pocket and the placement of his bag which balanced the frame I was drawing him in. The other spread was when I was out in Scotland and the DJ was nocking out all sorts of crazy Massive Attack remix beats. Was a good event letting loose all kinds of shapes, so drew him along with a few cheeky doodles.




Best shoot since I'm off to visit a few wee shows in East London and than dinner with the sister before heading to the theatre. Il leave you with this brilliant beat Radiohead : Little By Little (caribou rmx) that I will be listening to all day most likely, as one draws the public on the #LondonUnderground in a wee bit. Will post again tomorrow with another set of doodles so keep watch everyone.


You never know who may be drawing you when you least expect it....


Mucho love, 
Robert.