Art Mail : Jessica Gowling

I have been meaning to write about Jessica Gowling (@jessicagowling), an artist from the British Columbia, Canada whom sent me some lovely art mail last month and here is her debut on my blog, im sure there will be many more posts. I just sent off her art mail today so hopefully arrive to her home slice in one piece and them sneaky raccoons don't nibble the papers inside. I love the 1970's muscles black and white poster she sent me, so bold and cheesy, love it! Not to forget the amazingly detailed ram she silkscreened that she used to write a wee note. woop woop :)



So please do check her work out on her website, her animal prints are amazing and so detailed whats there not to like about it!
Thanks again Jessica and hope you enjoy my wee parcel when it arrives :) 



Robert.