The Essentials Of Becoming A Mexican Wrestler


As a boy, I’ve always dreamt to be someone big and make a difference in someone’s life. Being half mexican I thought I'd too grow up to be 6 ft and well built like my ancestor whom was a mexican wrestler. But being half Thai on the other hand, I guess It took me down to 5 ft 8 and slender. Not the biggest of guys around but I can run a marathon in a good time. Being inspired by my mexican roots, I often use various aztec symbols in my work to bring my message across. Here are some essentials needed to become a mexican wrestler. 

Im currently working on a few more design to go towards my tote bag/ print collection, all ready for the beginning of November. Just in time for the Christmas period, so keep your eyes peeled on my wee shop everyone.
Robert