G is for Gutted!

Going....


Going....


Gone!


Going...


Gone!

Going....



Going...


Gone!

Going....



Replaced!

Replaced!

Things are getting pretty serious now! Yesterday we spent a long hard day removing the sink, boiler and granite worktops. The necessary plumbing and electrics have been done, ready for the plasterer on Thursday. I am without a sink but the dishwasher remains.......I am hanging onto that until the last possible moment I can tell you!
Our pals Spud and Tony are here today building the units.... we'll just see how things go.
Remaining calm and collected - be it a tad tired I am just getting on with matters, knowing all will be so much better very soon.
Next post will feature the plastered walls.......
watch this space!

For more ABC fun visit the link on my sidebar.