There First Rain Dance!

When i moved back home to my parents house after graduating in 2009, i didnt want to move back into the same room i knew so well. So i bought myself a Bonsai Tree to keep my company and have something to look after, also just to give my old room some life after spending a week painting it completely, fitting shelfs and building a 6 meter long desk. i was pleased with my work but to have my wee tree differently was the final touch. So this image is in response to how happy i was with my 1st ever plant friend. 
Her name is Louise, she sits next to me on my desk and her favorite drink is water. 






































































Im working on getting this image onto t-shirts, along with 3 other designs in the editing stage, all should be ready by next summer for sale. =]

Rubbertoes x