See my work exhibit here, 25th August- 6th September



Exhibiting with art in mind at the brick lane gallery. view a few my work there and get lots of goodies. 

OPENING NIGHT is on the 25th August 6:30pm-8:30pm 

Trust me its going to be mad with lots of free alcohol and will be selling my work along with 100 UNIQUE PAINTINGS FOR ONLY £3 each, each one signed and numbered. you will all love it trust me, 1st come 1st served for the them. so come to the opening night

Than the exhibition will be open from: 

26th August-6th September 1pm-6pm 

So plenty of time to have a cheeky wee gander there. 
All my work will be for sale along with my promotion works @ £3 each individually paintings and collect my postcards.
Come support my work and see the real thing, photos never do anything justice.

Anything else, feel free to send me a message.
See you all there

Robert Sae-Heng