Her 100 Sniffs









I painted 100 unique faces postcard size and will be selling them on the opening night of the exhibition ill be taking part in at The Brick Lane gallery on the 25 August 2010. they will be numbered and signed. woop woop 

I will be selling them DIRT CHEAP since i want everyone to go home with a part of me so to speak.
heres a cheeky wee snap at the collection in piled getting ready to sign and number them.



My friend on Mint Magazines gave me a halla shout on there website, woop woop.
Go check the link out and the rest of there website its super hyped.  


And i have been painting like this (video below) for the past few month, the rest is following, atm its the quit before the storm... 






Zune Paint from Sibling Rivalry on Vimeo.





See you all at The Brick Lane Gallery, on the opening night Wednesday 25th August 6pm-9pm.

Rubbertoes