Its been a wee while my dearest...

Indeed it has been a wee while since i posted any updates on how my life is progressing since all the exhibitions, graduating and moving back to London. Took a break from all the art for a couple of months and just worked ALOT but im back now and have been doodling and painting a few things. I shall be updating this on a regular basis now due to my new style of life and working alot less.
on the days i had off work and on my travels recently i kept drawing and this is what  i have been keeping secrete in my sketchbook the past month.


Drawing from night buses home from work, train journeys, london underground.








Another part of my daily life.



















character for a book my working on based in china town...








i really need to start painting and shall be working throughout the xmas period on new matieral. new website and everything for the new year =]


























from these sketches ill create a wee series, keep checking everyone.
All the best, Rubbertoes